BJSS Enterprise Cloud: Accelerating Your Time to Value
Cloud adoption has become the number one priority for CIOs in the UK and Ireland. Yet, the journey to cloud contains several significant roadblocks – from industry regulations to old business models through to people and process issues. We’ve therefore developed this eBook to advise you on how to get your cloud journey back on track with the support of BJSS Enterprise Cloud.
About the ebook
Within the eBook we explore BJSS Enterprise Cloud – looking at the evolving infrastructure journey and how BJSS Enterprise Cloud can truly reduce your time to value. We also look at real-world deployments of Enterprise Cloud and how it’s helped clients working in government and regulated industries, including the Scottish Government and the NHS.
With BJSS Enterprise Cloud supporting some of the world’s leading organisations with their digital transformation projects, BJSS has developed this eBook to show you how we do it and the solutions to the problems you may currently face.
- An introduction to BJSS Enterprise Cloud
- The evolving infrastructure journey
- How BJSS Enterprise Cloud will reduce your time to value
- People, process, and technology – the importance
- Case Study: Scottish Government
- Case Study: NHS Test and Trace
- Well Operated: A Principle for Cloud Success