BJSS White Paper
Retail E-Commerce: Laying the Foundations for Growth
The Covid-19 pandemic has taken a slow but unstoppable trend and strapped a jet engine to it. 89% of UK consumers shopped online in 2020, compared to just 9.9% in 2019. Download our free white paper to discover how you can keep pace with this accelerating trend and deliver a first-class e-commerce experience.
About the White Paper
In this white paper, Ralph Robinson, Head of Retail & Consumer Markets at BJSS, explores the two core challenges of adopting an e-commerce strategy. Ralph uncovers some proven ways to help you lay the right foundations for a stable and compelling e-commerce experience. He also illustrates how you can harness innovation to differentiate from the competition to deliver an outstanding online customer experience.
- Why e-commerce is shaking up retail
- The value of cloud, Headless and open-source e-commerce platforms
- Unified commerce for a seamless experience
- Why retailers need to automate e-commerce operations
- How to harness the power of e-commerce customer data analytics
- How Direct to Consumer is changing the face of retail
- How to leverage strategic partnerships
BJSS In Retail & Consumer Markets
BJSS, in collaboration with Commercetools, is helping retailers and consumer markets to cultivate robust and well-rounded e-commerce capabilities to create and prepare for a variety of scenarios systematically. Click the link below to discover how BJSS and Commercetools can assist you with your e-commerce strategy.