BJSS has a strong network of 13 partners supporting in delivering this framework, which has been designed in collaboration with NHS Digital to support public sector organisations in providing digital outcomes and services. This will be achieved through providing an agile approach to new digital solutions, whilst supporting existing products and services and establishing a strong data management service.
Made up of a single lot, the agreement covers five key areas of the digital transformation journey:
- Development and operations (DevOps) – for ongoing minor improvements of live services
- Digital definition services – creating and progressing the project through discovery and alpha phases
- Build and transition services – building the services using beta and live phases
- End-to-end development services – designing and developing the services from discovery to live phases
- Data management (and similar) services – for performing data collection, data processing and analysis and management of data and services.
BJSS’ inclusion on the framework is as a result of its successful track-record in delivering some of the NHS’ most ambitious agile technology projects to date, including critical national infrastructure during the pandemic and customer-facing digital products. The CCS framework will continue the company’s ongoing nine-year partnership with NHS Digital, ensuring the health industry is provisioned with the best digital services to increase efficiency and meet the needs of UK patients. The framework has already attracted interest from other public sector bodies, including Public Health England, NHSX and NHS Business Services Authority.
Lauren Bevan, Head of Health & Social Care at BJSS, says: “I’m pleased that we have been able to secure a place on this framework to continue our great work with the NHS. I’m looking forward to working with our exceptional partners to bring the best of all of our talent to bear to deliver better outcomes for patients and healthcare professionals.”
To find out more about the Digital Capability for Health framework, please click here.