IMPARTIAL AZURE ADVICE FROM BJSS
Azure is Microsoft’s secure and scalable Cloud platform, providing a wide range of integrated Cloud services including analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage and web – for moving faster, achieving more and saving money.
As one of the industry’s leading Cloud platforms, Azure’s inherent flexibility to choose between infrastructure and platform services allows us to identify the best solution for your needs, giving you increased agility in today’s competitive market.
FROM HUMAN RIGHTS TO BANKING-GRADE FINANCIAL SERVICES
BJSS’ clients use Azure to provide innovative products and services – everything from optimising Amnesty International’s global website, to Cloud-based banking services provided by Payment Cloud Technologies.
THE AZURE ARCHITECTED ASSESSMENT
Having properly-architected systems increases the likelihood of business success, so BJSS developed the Azure Architecture Assessment (AAA) as a way of providing an objective and consistent approach to evaluating existing systems against the Cloud.
AN ASSESSMENT OF FIVE PILLARS
- The Security Pillar encompasses the ability to protect information, systems, and assets while delivering business value through risk assessments and mitigation strategies.
- The Reliability Pillar encompasses the ability of a system to recover from infrastructure or service disruptions, dynamically acquire computing resources to meet demand, and mitigate disruptions such as misconfigurations or transient network issues.
- The Performance Efficiency Pillar focuses on the efficient use of computing resources to meet requirements and maintaining that efficiency as demand changes and technologies evolve.
- The Cost Optimisation Pillar assesses the ability to avoid or eliminate unneeded costs or suboptimal resources and use those savings on differentiated benefits for the business.
- The Operational Excellence Pillar includes operational practices and procedures used to manage production workloads. This includes how planned changes are executed, as well as responses to unexpected operational events.
REQUEST AN AZURE ARCHITECTED ASSESSMENT