- Permanent (Full Time)
- Leeds, London, Bristol, Nottingham, Glasgow
Posted 11 months ago
Do you enjoy asking the right questions like “what outcomes do your customers want to realise?” and “what goals is your organisation trying to achieve?” Are you seeing digital as data, machine learning, VR and elements of IOT rather than just tablets or mobile? Would you enjoy working in a multi-disciplined team of talented engineers?
If you answered “yes”, then we want to hear from you.
Our team of business technology consultants draw on a diverse, rich set of experiences and skills. On our CVs, most of us fulfil the roles of Lead BAs, Business Architects, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and even developers.As a business technology consultant you will:
- Use a variety of elicitation techniques to identify and map out business domains, identify problems and articulate opportunities which will provide business benefit;
- Provide clear actionable advice and recommendations, based on expertise, knowledge and hands-on experience, that helps clients and teams to overcome their business challenges with the use of digital technologies and best-practices in Agile software delivery;
- Support the delivery team by organising the backlog and making sure that each sprint delivers the value to the business;
- Confidently take ownership of achieving results for your clients and your team – by doing and by coaching – whilst working in changeable environments without supervision.